Help to Pay a Water Bill
- To apply for the credit, fill out and submit the application linked to below. The application can also be filled out or returned to City Hall or one of the Neighborhood Resource Centers listed below. The form may also be mailed to City Hall at the following address: 455 N. Main Street, 8th floor, Wichita, KS, 67202
- Applications are accepted only from December 1 through December 31, 2019.
- Applicants will be notified of their application status by mail within thirty days of the application's received date.
- The credit will appear on an approved applicant's water bill in January or February, 2019.
Neighborhood Resource Centers:
Southeast: Colvin Neighborhood Resource Center
Northeast: Atwater Neighborhood Resource Center
Northwest: Evergreen Neighborhood Resource Center
- Applicant must have an active water account in his or her name. Customers with accounts in the landlord or another household member’s name are not eligible.
- Applicant must have been approved and received LIEAP benefits in their name in 2019.
- Applications must be presented at City Hall or a Neighborhood Resource Center, or be postmarked, between December 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019.
- Applicants who received water bill related benefits from the Center of Hope in 2019 are not eligible.
- Only residential accounts are eligible for the program.