Restaurant or Lodging Complaint

The Kansas Department of Agriculture manages complaints about all Kansas food establishments or lodging facilities. A complaint may be made by calling 785-564-6767 or by completing an on-line form.  Select the link below to be directed to the online complaint form.

KDHE Food Safety or Lodging Complaint

This article was helpful
This article was not helpful