How to Allow Automatic Addresses on Service Requests
When opening service requests, you may select to use the current location or to use the location from a photo. Using the location-from-a-photo option allows you to quickly snap a picture at a location and then later enter a service request for that location even though you are no longer there.
To use these features, location services must be turned on. To turn them on, follow the steps below:
If using an Android device:
1. Swipe down from the top of the screen.
2. Tap Location. The icon will turn white or blue to indicate that Locations are enabled.
If using an iOS device:
For both the "current location" and "location from a photo" options:
1. Tap Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
2. Tap the on/off indicator if it is not already on.
To allow the "location from a photo" option:
1. On the same screen, scroll down and tap "Photos."
2. Tap "While Using the App."