Obtain a Marriage License, Birth Certificate, Death Certificate, Divorce or other Vital Record

The Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) manages vital statistic certificates, such as birth, death, marriage or divorce certificates.

Select the link below for more information.

KDHE Office of Vital Statistics

This article was helpful
This article was not helpful