Water Bill: Mailing Address or Contact Information Change

Primary account holders may request a water bill mailing address or contact information change if you are the primary account holder. Make the request by one of the following ways:

  • Check the box on the water bill for “Please check box to donate to H2O Care Fund or update contact information on the back.” Enter the information change on the back of the return portion of the bill.
  • Fill out the online form at: Water Service Request (a representative will contact the customer to complete the request)
  •  Call 316-265-1300
  • In person at City Hall, 455 N. Main Street, 8th floor

For additional information or assistance, please email watercustomerservice@wichita.gov or call 316-265-1300.

Related Topics:

Register a Water Utility Account

Water Bill: How to Set Up Electronic Billing

Water Bill: Many Ways to Pay

Water Bill: Auto Payment Setup Instructions

Water Bill: How to Pay by Text Message

Water Bill: How to Turn Off Text to Pay

Water Bill: Make a Partial or One-Time Online Payment

Water Bill: Reasons for a High Billing Amount

Water Bill: How to Change AutoPay Settings

Water Bill: How to Cancel AutoPay

Water Bill: Example with Explanations

Water Bill: How to Change Account Holder Name

Water Bill: What is ERU

This article was helpful
This article was not helpful