Water Service: Stop Water Service

To request that water service be stopped at a property when you are currently not, nor scheduled to become, the primary account holder, one of the following documents is required:

  • Death Certificate, Executor of Estate, or Obituary Notice if the primary account holder is deceased
  • Incarceration Papers if the primary account holder is incarcerated
  • Power of Attorney if the primary account holder is incapacitated

Bring the documentation to the 8th floor at City Hall, 455 N. Main to complete the request.

For additional information or assistance, please email watercustomerservice@wichita.gov or call 316-265-1300.

This article was helpful
This article was not helpful