Water Bill: How to Change Account Holder Name

A water service primary account holder may request a name change. The request can be placed in person, by email, by fax, or by mail.

One of the following documents is required:

  • Marriage Certificate
  • U.S. Legal Name Form
  • Social Security Card
  • Divorce Decree

Email the document to: watercustomerservice@wichita.gov.

Bring in or mail the document to: Public Works and Utilities, 455 N. Main, 8th Floor, Wichita, KS 67202.

Fax the document to: 316-219-6200.

For more information, please email watercustomerservice@wichita.gov or call 316-265-1300.

Was this article helpful?