Reset MyAccess Account Password
Follow these instructions to reset your AccessWichita account password:
If the password is known, change it in your profile using the following steps:
- Sign in to AccessWichita, select the drop-down arrow next to your name, and then select Profile.
- When the Profile screen displays, enter the current password, enter the new password, and then select Save Changes.
If the password is not known, change it using the following steps:
- Select the Sign In icon located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select the Reset it link.
- Enter the email address used for the account and then select Find my account.
- To receive a reset link by email, select Send me an email with a reset link. To receive a reset code by text, select Text me a code to enter. Select Send after making the selection.
If email was chosen, the system sends an email containing a link to change the password:
Select Reset my Password. In the Change Your Password window, enter and confirm the new password and then select Change my password.
If text was chosen, the system sends a text with a password reset code.
Enter the code in the “Reset Your Password” window and then select Submit Code.
Enter a new password in the “New Password” field and then enter it again into the Confirm New Password field. Select Change My Password.
Was this article helpful?