Disposing of Electronics or Furniture

To dispose of large items such as furniture, or electronics like computers or televisions, contact your trash collection provider to find out what is accepted for disposal.  Local charities will also take donations of such items. Select the links below to view information about what can be donated.

Goodwill Industries of Kansas

Disabled American Veterans

This article was helpful
This article was not helpful