Nuisance Wildlife

To report an unowned injured animal of any kind, call 316-350-3360.  

For other wildlife information, contact the Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks, and Tourism. Select the link below to visit their website.

Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks, and Tourism

Related Topics:

Report Excessive Barking

Report a Dangerous Dog or Other Dangerous Animal

Report an Animal Attack or Bite

Report an Injured Dog or Other Injured Animal

Report a Neglected Dog or Other Animal

Report a Stray Dog or other Animal

Report a Dead Animal in the Street

Deceased Pet Information

Submit a Pet for Adoption

Cost to Retrieve a Pet from the Animal Shelter

Lost Pet Information

Animal Shelter Information

This article was helpful
This article was not helpful