Help Paying a Utility Bill

The following agencies can be contacted for assistance with paying utility bills:

Salvation Army:  316-263-2769

Center of Hope:  316-267-0222

United Way:  211 or 316-267-1321

The Wichita Sedgwick County Community Action Partnership also provides an emergency assistance program.  More information at: Wichita Sedgwick County Community Action Partnership.

The Kansas Corporation Commission has also provided a list of utility and weather related assistance programs. For detailed information about the programs, select the link below.

Utility and Weather Related Assistance Programs 


This article was helpful
This article was not helpful