Search for a Service Request in AccessWichita

To determine whether a report or service request has already been entered for an issue:

  1. If not already on the AccessWichita Home page, select the Home option at the top of the screen.
  2. Browse the Open Requests list. The list can be sorted by selecting a column header.


  1. To search open requests: in the search field on the Open Requests bar, enter either the request number (beginning with the alphabetical characters) or descriptive words. As you type, matching records will display below the search bar. Select a record to display the request details.  


This article was helpful
This article was not helpful