Sign In to AccessWichita
Follow these instructions to sign in to AccessWichita:
- On the AccessWichita home page, select Sign In.
- In the Sign In window, enter your user name (the email address you provided when the account was created) and your password and then select Sign in.
- After signing in, the system displays the MyAccess screen with your name displayed in the upper right corner. The screen is similar to the AccessWichita home page, but shows only service requests that you have opened. To return to the view that shows all of the recent requests, select Home.
- To return to the MyAccess page: from any screen, select the dropdown arrow next to your name and then select MyAccess.
- To sign out: from any screen, select the dropdown arrow next to your name and then select Sign Out.
Was this article helpful?