The AccessWichita site provides 24 X 7 access to City services and information. Use the site to report non-emergency issues, enter service requests, and explore information about the City.
- Request services or report issues like: graffiti, a broken curb, or park litter.
- Get Information on topics like: business licenses, Park and Recreation activities, or water billing.
The home page displays:
- Important alerts like water outages
- City announcements and upcoming events
- Recently opened reports and requests
Create an AccessWichita account to quickly open, review, or update service requests and reports. If you choose not to create an account, you can still open and update service requests and report issues.
Select Help at the top of the screen to find detailed instructions on searching for information, issuing reports, and creating requests.
Select Contact Us to text, email, or call us for additional services, questions, or to give feedback. We welcome your comments and suggestions.
Was this article helpful?