How to Request a City Public Defender

Indigent persons may qualify for a City public defender.  To request a public defender, attend the scheduled court hearing and then ask the judge for a Public Defender.

If you do not know the scheduled court date, use one of the options below to find it:

If you have the court docket number, select the link below. 

Court Dockets Search

If the citation or case number is known, select the link below.  

Wichita Webcourt

If you do not know the docket, citation, or case number, call (316) 268-4611.

Was this article helpful?