How to Appeal to Sedgwick County District Court

Municipal Court cases are appealed to the 18th Judicial District Court, Sedgwick County. For appeal instructions, select the link below and then scroll down to and select the question I was found guilty in court and don’t agree with the judge’s decision.

Municipal Court Frequently Asked Questions

For information about the 18th Judicial District Court, select the link below. 

Sedgwick County District Court

Was this article helpful?