Money Transportation License Information

Anyone engaged in a money or securities transportation business needs a Money Transportation License. For details about the license, select the link below 

Money Transportation Information Sheet

For a license application form, select the link below.  

Money Transportation License Application

Mail or deliver the completed application and fee to:

City License Office

455 N. Main, First Floor

Wichita, KS 67202

Was this article helpful?