Haunted Houses, Halloween Houses, Mystery Mansions and Ghost Walks License

Anyone operating a Haunted House, Halloween House, Mystery Mansion, or Ghost Walk needs to obtain a business license. For details about the license, select the link below.

License Information

For a license application form, select the link below.

License Application Form

Mail or deliver the completed application, additional documentation as described on the application form, and fee to:

City License Office

455 N. Main, First Floor

Wichita, KS 67202

Was this article helpful?