Fireworks Display License Information

Anyone engaged in the display of fireworks, the use of pyrotechnic special effects material, or an indoor pyrotechnic display needs a Fireworks Display license.

For details about the license, select the link below.

Fireworks Display Information Sheet

For a license application form, select the link below.

 Fireworks Display License Application

Mail or deliver the completed application and fee to:

City License Office

455 N. Main, First Floor

Wichita, KS 67202

Was this article helpful?