Water Bill: How to Set Up Electronic Billing
City of Wichita water customers can go paperless and receive electronic water bills. Follow the instructions below to set up electronic billing.
Select this link to go to the Water Utilities Customer Care page (link.wichita.gov).
1. If you do not already have a user name and password, select Register your Account.
2. Enter your information onto the “Register” form. Select the checkbox for Receive eBills? When done entering information, select Register. The eBills set up is completed.
3. If you already have a user name and password, select Login.
4. Enter your user name and password and then select Login.
5. After logging in, select Manage Password/Email/Ebill on the left side of the Water Utilities Customer Car screen.
6. The User Account Screen will display. On the User Account screen, select the Manage Profile tab. Select the checkbox for Receive eBills? and then select Update.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 316-265-1300.