Water Bill: How to Change AutoPay Settings
Follow the instructions below to change the automatic payment method for your water bill:
Select this link to go to the Water Utilities Customer Care page (link.wichita.gov).
1. On the Water Utilities Customer Care page, select Login.
2. Enter your user name and password and then select Log in.
3. After logging in, from the options on the left side of the Water Utilities Customer Care screen, select Auto Pay Sign Up.
4. Read the terms of agreement and then scroll to the bottom of the screen and select Auto Pay.
5. The AutoPay screen will display. On the AutoPay screen, select My Profile at the top of the screen and then select Payment Methods.
If using a mobile device, select the menu icon (that looks like three bars) in the upper right corner of the screen and then select My Profile and then Payment Methods.
6. On the Saved Payment Methods Page, select Add New Credit Card (to add a credit card) or Add New Bank (to add a bank account to deduct from).
7. Enter the required information. If desired, select the Default checkbox to make this method the default payment method to use. Select Save Credit Card Information or Save Bank Information after entering all of the required information.
8. Select My Profile at the top of the screen and then select AutoPay. If using a mobile device, select the menu icon (that looks like three bars) in the upper right corner of the screen and then select My Profile and then AutoPay.
9. The AutoPay screen will display. Select Edit. In the Edit AutoPay Setup screen, use the drop down menu in the Use this payment method field to select the payment method to use. Select Save this AutoPay Setup.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 316-265-1300.