Water Leak or Burst Pipe

If a water leak or burst pipes occur, turn off the master water valve (usually located just inside the building foundation where pipes enter a crawl space or basement).

If you cannot turn off the master valve, call the Water Utilities Emergency Line at 316-262-6000.  

Water Utilities crews will shut off the water at the meter when requested.  In emergency weather conditions, it may take several hours for crews to get the water shut off due to high demand.

This article was helpful
This article was not helpful