Evergreen Neighborhood Resource Center
The Evergreen Neighborhood Resource Center provides services to neighborhood residents including:
- 8 public computers with internet access
- Free public notary service and faxing
- Free Wi-Fi (internet) hot spot rentals
- Limited photo-copying
- DCF Program Consultant on site to take applications for financial, food and child care assistance
- Bilingual staff fluent in Spanish
- Assistance in accessing community resources
- Metropolitan Area Building and Construction Department (MABCD) staff housed at facility. Neighborhood Inspector covers 21st to 60th St North and Mosley St to I-235
- Community Police Officers from Patrol North and Patrol West maintain a work area in the facility and are often available to meet with citizens
The center also provides access to City staff and community resources. Seasonal special community programs include Income Tax Assistance and Operation Holiday registration.
The center is located at: 2700 N. Woodland
For more information about the center, select the link below.
Was this article helpful?