Household Hazardous Waste Facility Information

Sedgwick County residents can take old chemicals and household hazardous waste, free of charge, to the Sedgwick County Household Hazardous Waste Facility.

The items accepted include paint, aerosols, batteries, used oil, gasoline, antifreeze, pesticides, herbicides, garden chemicals, household cleaners, fluorescent bulbs, propane and medication (no controlled substances).  

For more information, select the link below.

Household Hazardous Waste Facility 

This article was helpful
This article was not helpful