Entertainment Establishments/Hotels License Information

Anyone operating an adult entertainment business needs an Adult Entertainment Establishments license.  For details about the license, select the link below.

Adult Entertainment Establishments/Hotels Information

For a license application form, select the link below.

 Adult Entertainment/Hotel License Application

Mail or deliver the completed application and fee to:

City License Office

455 N. Main, First Floor

Wichita, KS 67202

This article was helpful
This article was not helpful