Charitable Solicitation Event License or Permit Information

Anyone asking for charitable donations while standing on a City street or highway needs a Charitable Solicitation Event License.

For more information about the license, select the link below.

 Charitable Solicitation Event Information

For a license application, select the link below.

 Charitable Solicitation Event License

Mail or deliver the completed application, the required documents listed in the application, and the application fee to:

City License Office

455 N. Main, First Floor

Wichita, KS 67202

For a Charitable Solicitation Event Safety Plan form select the link below.

Safety Plan Form

This article was helpful
This article was not helpful