Dangerous Dog Registration Information

Anyone who wants to keep a dog that has been declared dangerous by the City of Wichita must microchip and register the dog.

For a registration application, select the link below.

Dangerous Dog Registration

Mail or deliver the completed application and fee to:

City License Office

455 N. Main, First Floor

Wichita, KS 67202

This article was helpful
This article was not helpful