Water Bill: Auto Payment Set Up Instructions
Follow the instructions below to set up continuous automatic payment of your water bill. Please note: for new accounts, AutoPay can be set up after your first water bill has been issued.
1. Go to https://link.wichita.gov/.
2. If on a desktop device, enter your User Name and Password and then select Login. If using a mobile device, select the Sign In icon, enter your User Name and Password, and then select Login.
If you do not have a user name and password, register your account. Select the link below for detailed instructions for registering an account.
3. If using a desktop device, select Auto Pay. If using a mobile device, select the Menu icon, then select Manage Services, then select Auto Pay.
4. Read the terms of agreement and then select Continue.
5. The AutoPay screen will display. On the AutoPay screen, select My Profile at the top of the screen and then select Payment Methods. If using a mobile device, select the menu icon (that looks like three bars) in the upper right corner of the screen and then select My Profile and then Payment Methods.
6. The Saved Payment Methods screen will display. On the Saved Payment Methods screen, select Add New Credit Card (to add a credit card) or Add New Bank (to add a bank account to deduct from).
7. Enter the required information. If desired, select the Default checkbox to make this method the default payment method to use. Select Save Credit Card Information or Save Bank Information after entering all of the required information.
8. The Saved Payment Methods screen will display. Select My Profile at the top of the screen and then select AutoPay. If using a mobile device, select the menu icon (that looks like three bars) in the upper right corner of the screen and then select My Profile and then AutoPay.
9. On the AutoPay screen, verify that the correct payment method displays and then select Edit.
10. The Edit Auto Pay Setup screen will display. In the Edit AutoPay Setup screen, select the button next to Yes, put me on AutoPay and then select Save this AutoPay Setup. Note: if there is more than one account associated with your login, check to make sure the correct account is shown. If it is not, select the correct account before saving.
The AutoPay status will display as "Waiting on email confirmation” and an email will be sent to your email address. The subject line on the email will be "City of Wichita AutoPay Registration Information.” Note: the setup is not complete until you confirm the registration using a link in the confirmation email.
11. Read the email and then while still in the email, select Complete Registration.
A screen will display that confirms "AutoPay Registration Completed." The AutoPay takes effect immediately and will apply to any bill not already paid. The auto payment posts on the bill due date, unless that date falls on a Saturday or Sunday. If the date falls on a weekend, the auto payment will post on the Friday prior to the due date.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 316-265-1300.