Damage Claim

If you believe the City of Wichita is at fault for an incident or accident resulting in loss, damage or injury to you or your property, you may file a Claim for Damages.  Select the link below for detailed information about filing a claim.

Claim for Damages

This article was helpful
This article was not helpful