Solid Waste Licensing Information

Anyone owning or starting a solid waste business must 1) get a Waste Hauler License and 2) sign a contract with the Environmental Health Division.

For truck license information and application documents, select the links below.

Solid Waste Hauler Information Sheet

Solid Waste Hauler Vehicle Guide

Solid Waste Hauler License Application

Take the completed application to:

City Hall Licensing Window,

455 N Main, first floor

For an Environmental Health Division contract application, select the link below.

 Waste Hauler Application

To complete the contract process, or for more information, contact the Environmental Compliance Manager at 316-268-8351.  

Was this article helpful?