Report a Child Care Issue

If a child is in immediate danger, call 911.

Outside of regular business hours call 911 to report suspected child abuse.  During regular business hours, call the Child Abuse Hotline at 800-922-5330.  

Wichita Child Care Licensing staff investigates complaints of unregulated child care or unsafe or non-compliant conditions in regulated facilities.  

The City of Wichita does not:

     Regulate Foster Care or other programs that operate twenty-four hours per day

     Mediate payment disputes

     Offer referrals for child care.

To report a child care issue, please call (316) 268-8351. Reports may be made anonymously.

This article was helpful
This article was not helpful