Report a Missing or Damaged Street Sign

If a YIELD, STOP, ONE-WAY OR DO NOT ENTER, sign is damaged or missing, it needs to be replaced as quickly as possible. Outside of regular business hours 911. During business hours call 268-4013 to report the issue.

Report Other Sign Issue

To report a missing or damaged sign that is a street name or other regulatory sign, select the link below.

Report Sign Issue
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful