Report a Vacant or Unsecured Residential Building or Property

Buildings that appear dangerous, not maintained, or abandoned may be reported by phone or online to the Sedgwick County Metropolitan Area Building and Construction Department.

To report a neglected building by phone, please call 316-660-9220.  

To exit AccessWichita and go to the Metropolitan Area Building and Construction Department (MABCD) online reporting page at, select the link below.  When the page displays, select one of the following options: Sign In, Continue Anonymously or Register for an online account.

Report Code Violation

This article was helpful
This article was not helpful