Water Bill: Make a Partial or One-Time Online Payment
Follow the instructions below to make a one-time or a partial water bill payment online.
Select this link to go to the Water Utilities Customer Care page (link.wichita.gov).
1. On the Water Utilities Customer Care page, select Make a One-Time Payment.
2. An information page will display. Read the information and then select Make a One-Time Payment.
3. The Pay or View Bills screen will display. On the Pay or View Bills screen, select Pay Now.
4. The account location screen will display. On the account location screen, enter your Customer Number and Account Number. The Customer and Account Numbers can be found in the top right corner of your water bill. When you type in the number, include any zeros at the beginning of the numbers. After entering the numbers, select Search Invoices.
Customer and Account Number Shown on Water Bill:
5. When the search results display, select the checkbox for the desired invoice to pay and then select Add selected invoices to your cart. If using a mobile device, scroll down and select Add Selected.
6. The cart screen will display with the full Subtotal amount- there will be an option to change the payment amount on the next screen. Select Proceed to Checkout.
7. Select a payment method from the drop-down list. Select Pay Full Invoice or select Pay Other Amount and enter an amount to pay. Select Continue (you may need to scroll down to see the option on a mobile device).
8. The payment detail screen will display. Enter the payment details and enter an email address and then select Continue.
9. Review the payment information and then select the Process Payment icon. The screen will display a payment confirmation and a receipt will be emailed to the provided email address.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 316-265-1300.