Report an Illegal Sign

The Metropolitan Area Planning Department manages illegal signs. To report an illegal sign, please call 316-660-1834.

Sign regulations are described in Chapter 24.04 of the Code of the City of Wichita.  Select the link below to view the chapter.

Municipal Code Chapter 24.04

This article was helpful
This article was not helpful