When you create an AccessWichita account:
- The MyAccess page displays your requests
- Contact information is automatically added to request forms
- Easily access your open requests
Follow these steps to create an AccessWichita Account:
- On the AccessWichita home page, select Create Account.
- The Create Account form displays:
- Enter your name.
- Enter an email address. The email address will also be your user name.
- Enter a password that meets the requirements shown on the screen.
Enter contact information as desired.
- Check the box next to "I'm not a robot."
- Select Create Account. The system will create the account and then display the Sign In window. Enter your user name and password and then select Sign In.
After signing in, the system displays the MyAccess screen with your name displayed in the upper right corner.
The screen is like the Home page, but instead of showing all recent service requests, it shows only service requests that you have opened. Only requests that are entered after your account is created will display on this page. To return to the view that shows all of the recent requests, select Home.
To sign out: from any screen, select the dropdown box next to your name and then select Sign Out.